Brian M. English is a partner at Tompkins, McGuire practicing in the areas of commercial litigation, intellectual property, partnership dispute and dissolution, and professional malpractice defense.
- Notre Dame Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 1988)
- Executive Editor, Notre Dame Law Review, Vol 63, 1987-1988
- Rutgers University (B.A., 1985)
- New Jersey, 1988
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 1988
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Law Secretary to Hon. Stewart G. Pollock, Associate Justice, New Jersey Supreme Court
- New Jersey Super Lawyer (2012 and 2013)
- Author: Oliver v. Raymark: Holding the Line on Punitive Damages, Volume 63, Note Dame Law Review, Issue 1 (1988).
- Author: Westman Commission Co. v. Hobart International, Inc.; Refusal to Find Per Se Illegal a Manufacturer's Termination of a Distributor at the Behest of a Competing Distributor — A Trend Toward the Per Se Rule in All Vertical Restraints, Volume 62, Notre Dame Law Review, Issue 2 (1987) — Co-author with Susan M. Facenda, Jeffrey D. Linton and Joseph J. O'Shea.