William H. Trousdale is a partner in Tompkins, McGuire and practices in the areas of complex commercial litigation, professional liability defense, securities litigation, antitrust litigation, patent and other intellectual property litigation, and trade secret, restrictive covenant and other contract disputes. Bill does much of his current work with a number of national law firms, which consistently call upon him to assist in litigation matters arising in New Jersey. Bill specializes in complex commercial litigation, and has handled cases involving the telecommunications industry, complex statutory and regulatory schemes, consumer fraud and consumer protection matters and cases involving the enforcement of statutes.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D. cum laude, 1986)
- Associate Editor, Georgetown Law Journal
- Georgetown University (B.A., economics, 1982)
- New Jersey, 1994
- New York, 1987
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 1994
- Law Clerk to Hon. Alfred J. Lechner, Jr., Judge, United States District Court, District of New Jersey